Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JBS February Reveal!

The Jenni Bowlin February kits are packed with awesomeness designed by Lisa Dickinson.  I highly recommend checking them out because her papers are so, so fabulous!!  The design team gallery is also live!  Here are my pages created from the kits.




I've had a lot of fun digging through all my old pictures.  They are all ones that I had digitally but before I started scrapbooking.  I love looking at their little baby faces.  They change so fast!!

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Love your pages! Love how you used the quilt star punch!! I can't wait to get my kit!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! What is that kraft cardstock in the first LO? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking through my old photos, the ones of the girls sitting on the step is too cute. Oh, the LO's are great too!

    ReplyDelete