Friday, August 24, 2012

I can tell...

that summer really is winding down. What clued me in?? Well, you'd think it was school starting, but we managed to keep that it's still summertime feeling. I mean the weather still screams summer. The pool is still open. It is still light out until 9 at night. But you know what is missing that we had in the summer?

Time.

I felt like we were going-going-going all summer long, but now that fall things like school, dance, practice, and homework are consuming us, I have realized that we had a whole LOT of time before. Now it is scheduled craziness, but craziness all the same. But with three active kids, what can you do?

So dedicated to those last few days that I must have taken for granted...


This is the last of my Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection Sniff. Sniff. Definitely one of my all time favorites.




So, what about you? Are you still in full on SUMMERTIME? Or is the feeling leaving you too.

Have a great Friday all! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout!! Really like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page. I love the stitched heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still in summertime mode. School doesn't start until 9/5. I just love how you used the polaroid PP on here and added in the awesome stitched heart! Sooooo pretty! I love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Corrie - gorgeous use of those polaroid shapes and the stitching. We still have 2 more weeks and I'm clinging on to it for dear life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page is sooooo gorgeous!!! Yep, summer escapes us quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is such a lovely layout! love how you use Dear Lizzy. pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this! Amazing layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on with this page! I feel like you've captured that fun but fleeting sentiment, especially because I'm living it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found this on pinterest. Absolutely lovely, awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete